Tax Assistance and Tax Forms...
AARP Tax Assistance: [Tax Assistance service has ended for this year]
- AARP volunteers help individuals with filing tax returns (federal and state). They will be here Monday afternoons and Thursdays mornings, starting in February. Call the library at 1-(802)-885-3108, to schedule an appointment.
The Vermont Department of Taxes no longer sends Vermont tax forms or instruction to libraries.
The Springfield Town Library will distribute the following IRS forms and instructions:
- 1040 forms and instructions
- 1040A forms and instructions
- 1040EZ forms and instructions
Other forms and instructions:
- Call: 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-3676)
- View and print: www.irs.gov
- Order online: www.irs.gov/uac/forms-and-publications-by-u-s-mail
- File online: www.irs.gov/filing/e-file-options
- Federal tax questions: 1-800-TAX-1040 (1-800-829-1040)
- Call 1-855-297-5600. Have your mailing address and form name ready.
- Download, complete, print: tax.vermont.gov/research-and-reports/document-library/tax-forms/individuals
- File online at myvtax.vermont.gov
- Vermont tax questions: 1-802-828-2505
- We are happy to print forms and/or instructions for you at 15¢ per page.