Tax Assistance and Tax Forms...
AARP Tax Assistance:
We will not be offering AARP Tax Assistance this year.
For information on where you can get AARP assistance, click here.
The Vermont Department of Taxes no longer sends Vermont tax forms or instruction to libraries.
The Springfield Town Library will have the basic IRS 1040 forms and instructions. (Note: 1040A &1040EZ have been discontinued)
Other forms and instructions:
- Call: 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-3676)
- View and print: www.irs.gov
- Order online: www.irs.gov/uac/forms-and-publications-by-u-s-mail
- File online: www.irs.gov/filing/e-file-options
- Federal tax questions: 1-800-TAX-1040 (1-800-829-1040)
- Call 1-855-297-5600. Have your mailing address and form name ready.
- Download, complete, print: tax.vermont.gov/research-and-reports/document-library/tax-forms/individuals
- File online at myvtax.vermont.gov
- Vermont tax questions: 1-802-828-2505
- We are happy to print forms and/or instructions for you at 15¢ per page.